I swear, bringing a competitive Vivillon to a Wifi battle is one of the most evilest things I’ve done, and here’s why…
1. People who doesn’t know Vivillon’s potential will assume you’re a new trainer (which you’re not)
2. Vivillon’s Compoundeyes makes Sleep Powder and Hurricane hardly miss.
3. The reaction of a person’s face seeing his team destroyed by a butterfly (granted, said butterfly is Pokemon #666).
I didn’t save the battle video of it (I accidentally chosen to not save it like other videos). Anyways, two stupid things happened in the battle I had, one nearly cost me the match, and one made me won the match. Btw, it was a Single Battle.
1. I brought the wrong Talonflame.
When my Mega-Kangaskahn got KO-ed by the enemy’s Gyrados I sent out my Talonflame, I thought I could Brave Bird, then I realized I brought my main story’s Talonflame instead of my Gale Wings one. So I basically made this battle a 2 against 3. Fortunately, this Talonflame had U-turn and my Garchomp finish the Gyrados off.
2. The Garchomp vs. Mega-Khan battle.
After defeating his Gyrados, he used his Mega-Khan, so I switched back to my Talonflame, eating a Sucker Punch. So I had Garchomp left, 1 against 2 with the last Pokemon in the enemy’s team not revealed yet.
Thinking he would go for Sucker Punch, I went for Swords Dance, so it failed the first time. I ended up going for Swords Dance 4 times in a row, while he kept using Sucker Punch but failed. Sucker Punch ran out of PP, and I won the battle by sweeping is Mega-Khan and the last Pokemon he had (which was a Tyranitar).
Swords Dance Spamming - A legit strat against a Mega-Khan, lol.
I did a Post Game Challenge: Use a team of Pokemon Lv 55 or under to defeat the Pokemon league. You can try it if you want to.
1. EV/Super training is allowed, Pokemon Amie is not.
2. Battle Style to ‘Set’, like competitive battling.
3. No use of Bag items during battle (So no healing or reviving during battle, but it’s permitted after the battle is over, cuz this isn’t a Nuzlocke).
4. Exp Share to be turned off.
5. No changing held items or movepools between in between battle. If you used up berry or an item like Power Herb, you can only replace the item with the same item you used (e.g. if you used a Sitrus berry in a battle, after the battle you can replace that Sitrus berry with another one). If you can’t replace that item, then the Pokemon shall continue battling without any held items. Keep in mind if you use items like Air Balloons or Power Herb, you’ll need to spend BP buying the items again if you used that item.
I tried using these restrictions, and I still managed to enter the Hall of Fame. I thought the restrictions will make the battle tougher. It did make it harder than usual, but it wasn’t extremely difficult.
Bringing a Honedge with Aerial Ace automatically ensures your victory. Her gym doesn’t have any counter to ghost types.
after petting it
after feeding it (it does a little jump before but I couldn't capture it as there was too much movement and all the pictures got blurry)
if you drop the food
If there’s any game that people considered difficult that I can just pick up and play that would be Megaman Zero 1
After almost a year of not playing the game, I went back playing it, and could still consistently get Rank A for my missions.
And then selling part of that soul back to Fire Emblem: Awakening. Great Job, Sunny.
- Go to store.aksysgames.com
- Buy Zero Escape: Nine Hours Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) for the Nintendo DS for 20 USD
- While waiting for the game to arrive, go to the eShop, and buy Virtue’s Last Reward for 25 USD (it’s on sale now)
- Play 999.
- Then play Virtue’s Last Reward
- Experience a mind blow because the story is just so damn good.
All less than $60.
The day where my re-tail is buying turnips at an absurdly high price (at 618 Bells) also happens to be one of the very few days where I won’t be home early and therefore be unable to profit from tips given by other turnip buyers at GameFAQs.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!! WHYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!!!!!